Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspirations Quotes - People of God


"Character is what you are in the dark." 
- Dwight L. Moody 


"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help." 
Psalm 121:1 

"In moods of discouragement or despair, never forget that the sunshine will ultimately come back, that it's absence never is permanent.
Hang onto your faith, knowing that soon you will rise into the sunshine again."
- Norman Vincent Peale 

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.
God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
I John 4:6,16 

"If we only have the will to walk, then God is pleased with our stumbles."
C.S. Lewis 

"It is only the fear of God that can deliver us from the fear of man."
- John Witherspoon 

"A little faith will bring your soul to heaven , but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul."
- Dwight L. Moody

"Our suffering is not worthy the name of suffering. When I consider my crosses, tribulations, and temptations, I shame myself almost to death, thinking what are they in comparison of the sufferings of my blessed
Savior Christ Jesus."
- Martin Luther 

" I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go.
My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."
- Abraham Lincoln  

"Employ whatever God has entrusted you with, in doing good,  all possible good, in every possible kind and degree..."
- John Wesley  

"Help me, Lord, to remember that religion is not to be confined to the church... nor exercised only in prayer and meditation, but that every where I am in Thy Presence. "
- Susanna Wesley 

"We think we must climb to a certain height of goodness before we can reach God.  But... if we are in a hole the Way begins in the  hole. The moment we set our face in the same direction as His, we are walking with God." 
- Helen Wodehouse 

"The search for God is, indeed, an entirely personal undertaking... the most audacious adventure that one can dare."
- Alexis Carrel   

"O Lord, may I be directed what to do and what to leave undone. "
- Elizabeth Fry 

"Be brave and dare with a holy boldness." 
- Teresa of Avila

No comments: