Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Rough But Eternal Terrain


Jaisy Joseph

 

 

I have seen the same paths
Trodden by rangers before me
They were veterans
Qualified and Courageous

I have heard the same call
Followed by servants before me
They were prepared
Duly submitting to His voice


Fumbling to stand even
Falling every then and now
Stack of failures before me
You ask me to take strength again

Let me brace myself
Let me take caution
Let me be sure
Before i take this step


The voice that beckoned me
It called out in my storm
The hand who showed me the path
Held me before i sagged to the ground

If all is that you want to do
What will i do
You don't want to leave anything to chance
But Give chance to me too





No comments: