Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, December 13, 2010

The 3 companions

by Dharshana Ramachandran on Monday, 13 December 2010 at 01:43

I set out wid three companions
On a journey upon a long winding path
Not knowin what was comin in my way :(
Startin only with an eye on the GOAL!!

There were times wen I always,
Wanted to trod on the roads less taken,
and find out the things which are,
Oblivious to the other people!!
This time I took upon me and
startd out on a journey about,
which I was totally unaware;
Not knowin wat to expect!!

I traveled on and on,when one day,
I had lost one of my companions
'ENERGY'! But with d companionship,
of two more, I kept moving !!

I climbed up rocky mountains,
swam across bubbling rivers,
slept in the darkness of the caves,
fought for food with others,
Not knowin the time that has
elapsed on the landscape that
kept changing!!Now the time came
wen 'WILL POWER' left me!!

I started feelin distraught and
blamed myself for this state of mine :(
The lone companion gave me zeal enough
to continue in the direction of my goal!!
'HOPE' it was!! My third companion
who showed me the path to "BLISS"
for that was my ultimate goal!!!

No comments: