Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Prayer :)

Jesus is my best friend and my Saviour
Jesus,You have always stood by me
You have always been there with me, listening to me, helping me out...
No one else knows me as well as You, O Lord
You know what is the best for me... and You do it :)
Thank you for all the things you have done for me, Lord.
Please forgive me for my sins and strengthen my faith so that i can be a better person
I Love you, Jesus :D

Praise be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit now and forever.Amen.




Please visit http://www.rhemamarvanne.com/ for more info on this 7-year old Gospel singer, Rhema


Lyrics: (Josh Groban version)
I pray you’ll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don’t know

Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way (As we go our way)
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we’ll be safe


La luce che to dai
I pray we’ll find your light
Nel cuore restero
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarchi che
When stars go out each night
L’eterna stella sei


Nella mia preghiera
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c’e
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe.




Sognamo un mondo senza piu violenza
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino
Simbolo di pace e di fraternita


(We dream a world without violence
a world of justice and faith.
Everyone gives the hand to his neighbours
Symbol of peace, of fraternity
)

La forza che ci dai
We ask that life be kind
E’il desiderio che
And watch us from above
Ognuno trovi amore
We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a se
Another soul to love

Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Just like every child
Just like every child

Needs to find a place,
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe
E la fede che
Hai acceso in noi
Sento che ci salvera 







Text from the description of the video:


SethAdamSmith | May 22, 2007 |  likes, 10 dislikes
This film is dedicated to the real victims of war, hatred and unforgiving hearts: Children.

This serves as but a part of my prayer for those who have suffered at places such as Columbine, Africa, Virginia Tech, Chechnya and other war-torn, hate filled places. Though we may not be able to cause the wars abroad to cease, we can cause the wars within our hearts and homes to end. Forgive and love others. Truly these small and simple steps can eventually cause great and powerful strides in the world.

"The Prayer of the Children" by Kurt Bestor and Sam Cardon

Can you hear the prayer of the children?
On bended knee, in the shadow of an unknown room
Empty eyes with no more tears to cry
Turning heavenward toward the light

Crying jesus, help me
To see the morning light-of one more day
But if i should die before i wake,
I pray my soul to take

Can you feel the hearts of the children?
Aching for home, for something of their very own
Reaching hands, with nothing to hold on to,
But hope for a better day a better day

Crying Jesus, help me
To feel the love again in my own land
But if unknown roads lead away from home,
Give me loving arms, away from harm

Can you hear the voice of the children?
Softly pleading for silence in a shattered world?
Angry guns preach a gospel full of hate,
Blood of the innocent on their hands

Crying Jesus, help me
To feel the sun again upon my face,
For when darkness clears i know you're near,
Bringing peace again

Dali cujete sve djecje molitive?
(croatian translation:
'can you hear all the children's prayers?')
Can you hear the prayer of the children?

No comments: