Praise be to Jesus now and forever.
This blog is almost 9 years old with around 49k hits! :)
The archive of posts is located just below the Song of the Fortnight gadget.
Subscribe to get the latest posts via email from the right pane.


Disclaimer:
This site uses cookies and you accept that by continuing to use the site that you agree to this.
You are currently hearing the audio from the Song of the Fortnight gadget in the right pane.
All the content belongs to their respective owners. I own nothing.
The posts you see on this blog are not entirely my work. Credit has been attributed wherever possible.
I have not used any ad service on this website.



Info2

Click here for a list of all posts related to Christmas.


Click here for Christmas messages

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Through it all

Acts 4:12New International Version (NIV)

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

I've had many tears and sorrows,
I've had questions for tomorrow,
There've been times I didn't know right from wrong:
But in every situation God gave blessed consolation
That my trials come to only make me strong.

Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God;
Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His Word.

I've been to lots of places,
And I've seen a lot of faces,
There've been times I felt so all alone;
But in my lonely hours,
Yes, those precious lonely hours,
Jesus let me know that I was His own.

Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God;
Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His Word.

I thank God for the mountains,
And I thank Him for the valleys,
I thank Him for the storms
He brought me through;
For if I'd never had a problem
I wouldn't know that He could solve them,
I'd never know what faith in God could do.

Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God;
Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His Word
.


Update to the previous post: Just two days before the test, I got fever and an insane body ache. But thanks to GOD, on the day of the exam, everything turned out to be just fine, as if I never had the wound or the fever or the aches. :D

Also, today I dreamt I saw apparitions of Mother Mary, thrice - in the sky and on the wall of a classroom I've never been to. I was trying to convince people in the room, and one of my friends said she saw it too. All of this was in the dream.

No comments: